Let’s consider you have a full mouth of missing teeth or weak teeth in the jaws where your dentist has advised extractions for. There are several options available to bring back your aesthetic smile and function, one of the best ways is by Dental Implants.
Dental implants are used to replace single or several missing teeth, the goal of this replacement in dentistry is to restore the aesthetics. If you are a denture wearer or have several missing teeth or have mobile teeth requiring replacement of entire teeth, all on 4 dental implant is the best option for you!
ALL ON 6 DENTAL IMPLANTS
This procedure includes the placement of the 6 implants in the jawbone which is in both upper and lower arches. The six dental implants act as the roots of the missing teeth and also give the pillar like support for the placement of the bridges and crowns depending on the case of the patient.
- ALL SIX DENTAL IMPLANTS makes sure that the load(FORCE) on jaw from chewing is directly on the bone through the dental implant.
- Due the presence of the six dental implants the jaw is prevented from getting overburdened as they are multiple implants present both in the upper and lower jaws.
All on 4 Dental Implants
Dental implants are used to replace single or several missing teeth, the goal of this replacement in dentistry is to restore the aesthetics and functions. If you are a denture wearer or have several missing teeth or have mobile teeth requiring replacement of entire teeth, all on 4 dental implant is the best option for you!
What is all on 4 dental implants?
- These are full arch implants where four small titanium screws that fit inside your jawbone and replaces the root-part of a missing tooth.
- A minor surgery to insert the screws in the jawbone will be necessary.
- A crown is attached to give you a highly aesthetic and accepting appearance with functional prosthetic tooth.
Why all on 4 dental implants?
The benefits of ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS are:
- Mostly, if you are a present denture wearer you must under the day to day challenges in getting accustomed to the denture. Rather than facing all that discomfort, all 4 dental implant gives you a more efficient way of living.
- They are permanently fixed in a place, so you don’t have to worry about the process of removing and wearing it everyday.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS helps to maintain a more youthful facial structure with a better oral hygiene.
- You can get a customized smile designed just for you!
What is the difference between all on 4 dental implants and traditional implants?
- In traditional implants mostly 5-8 implants are required while in ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS only 4 implants are required.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS do not require a bone grafting procedure while traditional implant treatment usually require bone grafting procedures and takes up to 1 year of duration for the treatment.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS is a less time taking procedure and more effective results are seen.
How all on 4 dental implants are done?
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT is done under local anesthesia or conscious sedation or general anesthesia. The duration of the treatment is 3-4 days.
What is the life span of all on 4 dental implants?
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS is a lifetime solution for missing teeth.
- This also depends on the way the patient maintains the ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS.
WE USE SOME OF THE BEST BRANDS FOR IMPLANTS: –
Other options for replacing an edentulous (tooth less) arch are All on 6 dental implants, zygomatic dental implant, pterygoid dental implants. And also, dentures.