Dental implants are used to replace single or several missing teeth, the goal of this replacement in dentistry is to restore the esthetics and functions. If you are a denture wearer or have several missing teeth or have mobile teeth requiring replacement of entire teeth, all on 4 dental implant is the best option for you!
What is all on 4 dental implants?
- These are full arch implants where four small titanium screws that fit inside your jawbone and replaces the root-part of a missing tooth.
- A minor surgery to insert the screws in the jawbone will be necessary.
- A crown is attached to give you a highly aesthetic and accepting appearance with functional prosthetic tooth.
Why all on 4 dental implants?
The benefits of ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS are:
- Mostly, if you are a present denture wearer you must under the day to day challenges in getting accustomed to the denture. Rather than facing all that discomfort, all 4 dental implant gives you a more efficient way of living.
- They are permanently fixed in a place, so you don’t have to worry about the process of removing and wearing it everyday.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS helps to maintain a more youthful facial structure with a better oral hygiene.
- You can get a customized smile designed just for you!
What is the difference between all on 4 dental implants and traditional implants?
- In traditional implants mostly 5-8 implants are required while in ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS only 4 implants are required.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS do not require a bone grafting procedure while traditional implant treatment usually require bone grafting procedures and takes up to 1 year of duration for the treatment.
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS is a less time taking procedure and more effective results are seen.
How all on 4 dental implants are done?
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT is done under local anesthesia or conscious sedation or general anesthesia. The duration of the treatment is 3-4 days.
What is the life span of all on 4 dental implants?
- ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS is a lifetime solution for missing teeth.
- This also depends on the way the patient maintains the ALL 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS.
250+ Dental clinics across India
0% Interest EMIs on dental treatments
Click here to book now